Vault Rooms Data Room
Vault Rooms overview
Vault Rooms is a virtual data room platform developed by Vault Rooms, Inc., an American VDR software provider founded in 2006 and headquartered in Apex, North Carolina. The company also has an office in Stanford, California.
In 2021, Vault Rooms became a part of Cool Life CRM, a client management software company. However, it continues to operate independently, helping companies centralize crucial business processes and manage large volumes of corporate information.
As for subscription costs, Vault Rooms offers affordable pricing plans for every business and organization. You can subscribe for a 30-day free trial on the company website to decide whether the data room meets your needs.
VDR interface has not been provided by the vendor
- 1 Project / Room
- 1 Administrator
- 5 Users
- 1 GB of Cloud Storage
- 1 Project / Room
- 2 Administrators
- 15 Users
- 5 GB of Cloud Storage
- 1 Project / Room
- Unlimited Administrators
- Unlimited Users Users
- 10 GB of Cloud Storage
V-Rooms (Vault) data room pricing: V-rooms’ software pricing is available in three options: Lite Plan for small projects, and the Pro Plan that offers the full services of a data room, and a Custom Plan where the customer can “pay only for what you need”. The Lite plan is priced at $197 per month, the Pro Plan is priced at $397 per month while the Custom is priced at $9.99 per feature in a month and saves the customer an annual 15% billing. All plans come with their unique features.
Vault Rooms delivers two solutions — a virtual data room platform and a request list management system. The virtual data room provides the following functionalities.
Fast and efficient document management
Vault Rooms offers a fully configurable virtual data room. Enable or disable the following document management features:
- Batch upload. Upload files from your device using a drag-n-drop feature. You can also upload ZIP files if you need to transfer many large files.
- Document repository and viewer. You can store documents in over 40 file formats. Open and compare them in multiple windows using a dedicated viewer.
- Interactive content structure. Rearrange the content tree using drag-n-drop. Create folders and use Vault Rooms templates to set up the content structure.
- Intuitive document search. Search for confidential documents using filters, keywords, and phrases. The document viewer allows you to navigate content within specific files.
Q&A and task workflows
Vault Rooms helps business owners, administrators, investors, and stakeholders collaborate and close deals faster due to Q&A and project management capabilities:
- Q&A section. Create Q&A treads, assign experts, and include discussions in the question subjects. Users can create questions, attach business critical documents, and leave comments to support decision making.
- Task management. Create and track tasks upon completion and beyond. Assign tasks, configure task properties, and receive detailed reports about user activity.
- VDR emails. Users can contact each other in private messages on the platform directly. You can also include links to videos and web pages to support discussions.
Data room customization features
You can make your workflows more convenient using these features:
- Disclaimers and instructions. Let your new VDR users accept custom disclaimers in multiple languages upon entering the platform and accessing the files. Enable VDR instructions to create a custom training manual for new users.
- User management tools. Create user profiles and set up notifications and security settings for your VDR members. Send email invitations, assign administrators, and configure user activity settings (active/inactive after a defined date).
- VDR notification. Decide whether users should receive notifications about content changes, tasks, Q&A, comments, and messages.
- Branding. Include your company’s logo and color theme to drive productivity with visual workflows.
- VDR archives. Complete projects and archive all respective directories, materials, and activity audits. Generate reports and export them to Excel.
VDR content security features
Vault Rooms applies user-based permissions and document access controls:
- Granular user permissions. Decide whether users can open, modify, and download files, access directories, leave comments, etc. Control file permission settings and watermarks upon upload.
- User blinding. Hide VDR users for secure document collection. You can share multiple documents with multiple parties that can’t see each other.
- Password settings and account security. Configure password complexity, usage, and expiry settings. Enable user inactivity settings and session timeouts.
- Activity audits. Track user logins, page views, document modifications, messages, and more. Generate and export reports to Excel in one click.
Vault Rooms request list management tools
Vault Rooms helps auditors manage PBC (provided by client) request lists with a dedicated request list management tool. It offers the following features:
- Document upload and organization. Upload files in bulk and organize them in an intuitive content structure. Invite users and connect the RLM tool to your data room.
- Workflow tools. Optimize fieldwork by assigning tasks to your audit teams. Send notifications and manage tasks across audit stages.
- Request tracking. Track uploaded, modified, and deleted requests and receive updates on request modifications. Filter requests by status, due date, task, etc.
what is vault rooms data room software best for?
Vault Rooms is the best solution for M&A deals, financial reporting, fundraising, bankruptcy and restructuring, loan applications, and more. It will suit attorneys, financial stake holders, accountants, and other professionals.
You can share information, compare multiple documents, conduct due diligence, and complete transactions while maintaining best-in-class document security.
Vault Rooms VDR software complies with SOC 2 standards. Additionally, the company hosts its data rooms on Amazon servers. Amazon Web Services data centers comply with industry-leading security standards, including but not limited to:
- ISO 27001, 27701, 27018, 22301, 9001
- SOC 1/2/3
- PCI DSS Level 1
vault rooms advantages
Vault Rooms offers several benefits besides comprehensive VDR functionality at a fair price:
- A great experience overall. Vault Rooms customers appreciate the platform’s user friendly dashboard with data collection and project management features in one place.
- Excellent technical service. You can contact a helpful Vault Rooms manager via email and phone support channels 24/7.
- VDR training. Vault Rooms support professionals provide access to video tutorials and documentation, helping clients onboard faster.
- Cloud-based data room. Customers find it convenient to access the data room in the browser
- as no software installation is required.
- Mobile access. Users become more agile as they share corporate information on the go while saving mobile storage space.
- Top-notch security features. VDR members can rest assured that sensitive information goes to the right hands with two-factor authentication and data encryption.
vault rooms customers
According to the company’s official information, Vault Rooms has a global presence, delivering VDR solutions to customers in multiple countries. It has helped businesses raise over $1 billion in growth capital.
Vault Rooms’ target audience consists of small and mid-sized companies with up to 200-500 employees based on Capterra, GetApp, and SoftwareAdvice reviews.
The platform targets businesses in many industries, including investment, legal, IT, and healthcare. Its capabilities suit investment banks, IT companies, law firms, retailers, private equity firms, and others.
Notable Vault Rooms customers include:
- Information technology: Networx
- Consulting: Focused Technology
- Investment banking: Upfront Ventures
What is Vault Rooms?
Vault Rooms (V Rooms) is a VDR software platform developed by Vault Rooms, Inc., an American virtual data room provider.
What is the price for the Vault Rooms data room?
Vault Rooms pricing details are publicly available. The basic vault room provides ten users and one GB of storage space at $50 per month. The Pro plan unlocks all available features at $597 per month.
How to track activity in the data room?
Vault Rooms provides several options for activity tracking in the virtual data room. Activity audit. You get detailed Excel-file information about who has accessed your data, when, and for how many times. Notifications. You’re instantly notified when someone uploads a new file, assigns you a task, or leaves a comment. Document history. You can see when each document was uploaded, edited, or deleted.
What is Cool Life CRM?
Cool Life CRM is a business enablement platform that provides a marketing solution for businesses with a full relationship lifecycle process. Cool Life CRM company has acquired Vault Rooms in 2021.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter