Imprima Virtual Data Rooms
Imprima is a virtual data room provider specializing in mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, raising capital, and IPOs. It is a secure cloud-based data repository. An Imprima virtual data room provides a range of solutions and tools to optimize large-scale and complicated due diligence processes.
Imprima virtual data room was founded in 2001 in London, England. Its mission was to simplify and secure M&A, IPOs, and real estate deals.
In 2014, the company was bought by OTM Investments, a company known for its AI-powered capabilities in research and software development. The purchase led to further development of the company, resulting in the launch of two new solutions — Smart Review and Smart Index — over the course of 2019 and 2020.
Imprima’s solutions fit medium to large-sized business requests. For anyone interested in testing out the software, the company offers a generous 30-day free trial with its basic feature set.
The 30-day free trial includes one project, ten users, and dedicated legal-tech support. Available features include automated contract review, contract summaries, AI-powered VDR indexing, auto-redaction, instant transition to a live VDR, and 24/7 customer service.
- Single VDR
- Unlimited Users
- Self Service
- 500MB Available
- €0.50 per MB above 500MB
- Multiple VDRs
- Unlimited Users
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Unlimited Storage
How much does Imprima cost?
Imprima virtual data rooms provide valuable software but at reasonably high prices. However, they offer monthly, annually, or per transaction payment schedules.
- The Introductory Package starts at €250 per month. It includes a single VDR, an unlimited number of users, self-service, and 500MB of storage capacity — with each additional MB costing €0.50. Features offered include bulk download, 24/7 support, drag and drop, and a complete audit trail.
- The Enterprise Package includes all Introductory Package benefits plus multiple VDRs, an unlimited number of users, a dedicated project manager, training for data room preparation, unlimited storage, payment flexibility, and free AI tools. Contact a company sales representative for a customized quote.
The provider does offer a virtual data room, several software products (Smart Index, Smart Summaries, Smart Review, Smart Redaction), and solutions for M&A, real estate, raising capital, asset lifecycle, and IPOs.
Imprima offers virtual data rooms, software products, and solutions designed for specific use cases and fitting any language and jurisdiction.
Other software products available include:
- Imprima data room
- Smart Index
- Smart Summaries
- Smart Review
- Smart Redaction
Solutions are appropriate for M&A, real estate, raising capital, asset lifecycle, and IPOs.
- An Imprima data room is comprehensive and speedy. It runs state-of-the-art blob storage technology, which provides 15x faster data access and parallel processing for machine learning.
Reporting is flexible, as it includes many ready-made presets, formats, and graphics. There is also a special Q&A tool designed specifically for M&A due diligence. Security is accredited in full compliance with ISO 27001:2013 and GDPR. Additionally, all other solutions from Imprima — such as their AI-powered VDR Index, Contract Review, and Contract Summaries — are seamlessly integrated into the Imprima VDR.
- Smart Index is an AI technology to structure documents within a data room. It saves time, speeds up repetitive tasks, and minimizes human error.
- Smart Summaries is an automatic AI tool to extract key summaries of legal and corporate documents like real estate lease agreements, software license agreements, and mortgage/loan agreements.
- Smart Review is an AI-powered due diligence software used to identify specific contracts and documents to be examined. It is a time-saving feature that operates a powerful AI semantic search.
- Smart Redaction is a data room feature limiting access to confidential data and ensuring cost control. It helps to trace all redactions and can be executed for the whole room instantly.
imprima solutions for m&a
Imprima solutions for M&A include Q&A technology for secure and fast corporate activities across documents, real-time reporting for processing all bidders’ activity, and AI-powered features like VDR Index, Contract Review, and Contract Summaries. Other Imprima VDR features like automated redaction to edit and secure information, granular permissions to manage access, and a full audit trail to track user activity also contribute to seamless and hassle-free M&A.
Additionally, Imprima has solutions for real estate asset management, raising capital, and asset sales. They include a secure Q&A module, reporting opportunities, and integrated AI tools for summarizing, reviewing, and indexing documents. Furthermore, platform branding is also available.
Imprima keeps its security standards high and competitive, thanks to full compliance with the following security standards:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013. It is a globally recognized information security standard, which specifies strict standards for organizational data security management systems.
- GDPR. It is a European standard listing the main data protection principles ensuring that all information is used in a fair, transparent, and lawful way.
- Clients report very reliable customer support — fast, proactive, and always eager to help.
- The project management team consists of experienced professionals.
- It is easy to use and offers various popular VDR features, including bulk upload, granular permissions, and centralized data storage.
- Imprima software allows for good communication with multiple parties. Their Q&A section is a great feature for managing due diligence.
- The software has good folder structure navigation and clear graphics.
Medium and large-sized companies in 160 countries rely on Imprima software to manage M&A, real estate, and financial processes. Among them are Unicredit, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Eurobank group, KPMG, Cushman and Wakefield, Sara Lee, and Veolia.
Nowadays, Imprima aims to develop new SaaS due diligence platform technologies like DDTech, still offering AI-powered solutions. Imprima has offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney, Brussels, Milan, Moscow, and Stockholm.
What is Imprima?
Imprima is a cloud-based virtual data room that meets high-security standards. It applies AI-powered technologies to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, real estate, and IPO processes.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter