Running a business has never been easy, but virtual data room providers contributed significantly to the simplification of processes like information storage, collaboration with partners, distributing the updates, and a range of similar actions. Currently, the market offers a wide variety of solutions with Watchdox being one of the most dependable and sophisticated ones. Generally, their VDR is an advanced and integrated data-sharing platform that has been established by the world-known manufacturer of Blackberry smartphones.
Comparing it to Onehub or other options, you will notice several differences. First and foremost, Watchdox concentrates its attention on external collaboration and the creation of mobile-friendly content.
Before the start of the project, it can prove beneficial to learn the specifics of their software. Generally, the company offers a customer-friendly solution that helps to safely save, share, and change financial and other business materials and transactions. This VDR is known for its access restriction, expiration of sensitive data, visual information tracking, encryption, watermarks, and security compliance protocols. Besides, the platform integrates with the identity management systems, so it provides protected file synchronization with Windows File Share, Microsoft SharePoint, and related applications.
Considering all the beneficial features and specifications, as well as other reviews, Watchdox can be successfully used by small businesses and medium-sized businesses that are in search of functional service to keep and control information.
Key advantages of the virtual data room include:
- User interface: drag and drop files, Question and Answer section, bulk uploads, Microsoft office integration, and branded website will make the data room convenient and easy-to-use. Besides, the creation of the information storage room will not take much time and effort with these features;
- Document security: virus scanning, dynamic watermarks, 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 to guarantee the safety of uploaded materials, intellectual property, and sensitive transaction details;
- Access security: permission groups, numerous factor verification, mobile device management, and user permission will help the owner to restrict the ability to access certain documents by specific groups of partners. This is a helpful option for data room M&A deals when you have several projects, but don’t want to start multiple rooms;
- Compatibility: available mobile device and iPad interfaces will help you upload, change and manage the materials via these devices;
- Reporting: notifications about the access of the third parties, changes in uploaded documents, downloads and other actions during data room due diligence deals help eliminate possible risks of information disclosure.