Citrix Sharefile Data Room
Citrix Systems is a software solution provider that was founded in 1989 in Texas, United States. It has offices in various cities all over the world, including Ontario, São Paulo, Miami, München, London, Dubai, Sydney, and Hong Kong.
The company offers a wide range of installable and web based software solutions for enterprise and medium-sized businesses, which include Citrix DaaS (Desktop as a Service), Citrix Hypervisor, Citrix ShareFile VDR, Citrix Secure Browser, Citrix Analytics for Security, and Citrix RightSignature.
The Citrix ShareFile data room software is available at a starting price of $388/month billed annually with unlimited client users. You can request a 7-day free trial to test the product before committing to the paid Citrix ShareFile pricing plan. In addition, it works on the following platforms: Linux Desktop, iPad Cloud, Linux Mobile, Mac Desktop, Android Mobile, and iPhone Mobile.
Citrix has gone through various acquisitions since its inception. In 1997, the company acquired DataPac to take advantage of the company’s technology. Citrix also acquired ExpertCity and NetScaler in 2004 and 2005, respectively. In 2011, the organization acquired ShareFile, a company that specializes in VDR (Virtual Data Room) solutions.
In 2018, Citrix acquired Sapho in a deal worth $200M. The company’s most recent acquisition was Wrike, which was finalized in March 2021.
Citrix ShareFile pricing: The Citrix virtual data room offers a flat fee pricing model starting from $375 a month. Users receive a 10% discount for paying annually. The Citrix ShareFile price is on the higher side compared to other virtual data rooms that cater to small businesses. However, for medium-sized companies, Citrix ShareFile is on par with its competitors. In order to get prices for their services, you must fill out a special form on their website and provide some information about your company to calculate the cost. In order to obtain information about tariff plans, prices, and services, users need to contact the sales department or contact the site manager to get all the necessary information about the virtual data room. According to customer testimonials at special internet sites, Citrix is a high-priced software product.
citrix software solutions
Citrix’s software solutions encompass the following:
- Citrix ShareFile: This is a virtual data room solution that enables secure file sharing for sensitive data and makes it easier for all parties to communicate.
- Citrix DaaS. This solution provides a high-performance digital workspace experience with top-notch security and efficiency, sparing the need for hard drive storage to run Windows on premise or Chromebook on premise
- Citrix Secure Private Access. It delivers ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) to IT-sanctioned apps to maximize security
- Citrix App Delivery and Security. This service automatically optimizes configurations so that all apps perform efficiently and securely.
- Citrix Web App and API Protection. This tool provides protection for your apps and APIs no matter where they’re deployed.
- Citrix Analytics for Performance. The solution provides real-time, advanced analytics that let you tackle issues in a single dashboard.
- Wrike. It manages unstructured workflows, apps, and data to enhance digital collaboration.
Citrix virtual data room software program is used by enterprise and mid size businesses in a wide range of industries, including accounting, finance, healthcare, legal, insurance, manufacturing, real estate, and more.
Its use cases comprise the following areas:
- M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) deals
- Securing IPOs (Intellectual Property Offices)
- Emailing tax returns
- Content collaboration
- Workflow management with partners
- Complete due diligence solution for the most confidential deals with potential buyers
Citrix ShareFile’s data centers are compliant with SSAE 16 Type II audits standards. The software also sticks to the regulation guidelines of FINRA, HIPAA, HITECH, CFPB, and state bar.
- Security features. Secure confidential data sharing and email encryption with advanced security protocols and bank level encryption, along with two factor authentication and single sign-on that provide an extra security layer
- Fair pricing. Citrix data room provides transparent pricing and lets you add additional users at no additional cost
- Collaboration and communications. Complete control over document view permissions for all employees and active users (view only access, edit access, etc.) Q&A section, notifications and instant email alerts
- Document management. E-signatures, approvals, and dynamic watermarking make the document management process more convenient
- Integrations. Citrix data room supports Microsoft Office 365 and many others
- Training. Online webinars and documentation videos make it easier to get up and running with the software
- Ease of use. The software’s intuitive user friendly interface is free of complexity, requiring very little training
Over 65,000 corporates from all over the world utilize Citrix ShareFile VDR in industries such as legal, healthcare, biotech, private equity, mining, and investment banking. Some of the companies that use Citrix ShareFile include:
- Healthcare: NorthGauge Healthcare Advisors, Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust, Florida Cancer Specialists
- Insurance: Cavignac & Associates, Beazley, Pekin Insurance
- Biotech: Deltex Medical, Cliantha Research
- Construction: J.R. Miller & Associates, Inc., McLaren Construction
- Legal: Smith Moore Leatherwood, Uría Menéndez
- Accounting: Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP, Kreston Reeves
- Investment Management: Cherokee Investment Partners, Colliers International
What is Citrix Sharefile?
Citrix ShareFile is a virtual data room that allows businesses to share documents and collaborate internally and externally using various devices in a remote, secure environment.
What is Citrix Workspace?
Citrix Workspace is a digital workspace solution that allows you to access desktops, content, and apps from any device in any location.
What is a Citrix Receiver?
Citrix Receiver is the former name of the Citrix Workspace app, a client software solution that can be used to access full desktops and apps from Citrix servers. Large, medium and small businesses use it to access Citrix virtual apps, as well as desktops from various types of client devices.
What is Citrix used for?
Citrix is used in lots of applications, including virtual collaboration, app delivery, security, work management, and DaaS.
What is Citrix Workspace used for?
Citrix Workspace is used to manage enterprise apps, data, and desktops from a centralized platform. This gives IT admins access controls that make it easier to create a secure digital perimeter for each user.
What is Citrix Gateway?
Citrix Gateway is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) that provides businesses with secure and adaptive access to data and apps in a virtual environment.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter