Clinked Data Room
Clinked is a web-based white-label client portal and an effective tool for secure communication and information sharing. Basically, Clinked offers several solutions that enable teams and business clients to safely collaborate, communicate, and store corporate files.
The company was founded in 2009 by Tayfun Bilsel and is headquartered in Cambridge, United Kingdom. It’s also legally known as Rabbitsoft.
Clinked is funded by Welding Alloys Group. Apart from Clinked virtual data room (VDR), the company also offers other solutions aimed at maintaining secure communication and collaboration within the team as well as with external members.
Clinked offers potential subscribers four pricing plans depending on their business size and needs. The cheapest option is $83 per month (billed annually). But you have a chance to test the software before making a purchase, thanks to the free 10-day trial.
- 100 Members Included
- 100 GB Storage
- Unlimited Guests
- 1 TB Storage
- Your Own Domain (URL)
- Full Text Search
- 250 Members
- 3 TB Storage
- White-label email notifications
- Document Watermarking
- 1000 members
- 5 TB Storage
- White-label mobile app
- Active Directory & Single Sign-On
Clinked pricing. Clinked data room users can choose between four flat-fee pricing plans: Lite, Standard, Premium, and Enterprise. The payment can be processed monthly, annually, or biannually, with cost reductions available for longer-term contracts. To provide an idea of the cost savings, the monthly fee for the Lite plan is $99 and covers up to 100 users, 100 GB of storage, and unlimited guest visitors. However, the same plan costs $83 per month when billed annually and $64 per month when billed biannually. The provider is open to discussing needs to tailor the product and help achieve goals set. The potential user, in turn, must identify these targets. The mobile application makes all parties to a transaction available anytime, anywhere. To do this, they only need internet access and a phone. Working with data is possible even without Wi-Fi. As soon as the device is connected to the network, the program will save the changes. Technical support assists in solving problems and finding solutions without interruptions and days off.
Clinked VDR software will perfectly meet the requirements of any collaboration-oriented business. It’s usually used by small-, mid-, and large-sized companies along with freelancers. It’s the most suitable for the insurance field, finances, investments, legal organizations, accounting, or government.
The top use cases of Clinked are:
- External file sharing
- Project collaboration
- Product delivery
- Task management
- External file sharing
- Knowledge repository
Clinked data room is only one of the solutions the company offers to its customers. You can also enjoy:
- Client portal
- Partner portal
- Private cloud
- File sharing
- Secure communication and collaboration
- Project management
- File sharing
Embracing so many features in one information sharing portal, Clinked ensures the bank grade security by certain safety measures:
- Clients’ data is protected thanks to the two-factor authentication, user-based permissions, audit trail, automatic account lockout option, and end-to-end encryption (256-bit SSL in transit and AES at rest).
- The company uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for public cloud solutions that are located in Ireland (EU) and Virginia (US). Data centers’ tiers range from 1 to 4. You can also choose the private cloud and decide on the servers’ location yourself.
- Clinked is also:
- ISO 27001 certified
- SAS70 certified
- PCA certified
- HIPAA compliant
- GDPR compliant
- FISMA and FIPs certified
- Clinked is a web-based software that operates on all major operating systems and doesn’t require any extra plugins’ installation.
- You can use the software on a mobile device thanks to the responsive mobile application both for Android and iOS users.
- Clinked provides customizable workspaces that enable you to create your own branded portal.
- There’s a number of in-built integrations aiming to boost the collaboration: Google Workspace, Adobe Sign, DocuSign, WordPress, email, and more.
- Clinked offers secure communication with @mention massaging, discussions, group notes, push notifications, threaded comments, and more.
- Clinked allows you to create unlimited projects where you can assign tasks, share files, monitor users’ activity, and get reports.
- You can easily upload files thanks to the drag-n-drop and bulk upload and manage the data thanks to such features as inside-file search.
- Clinked has four pricing plans oriented to different business needs and offers a free 10-day trial for all potential subscribers.
Clinked is used worldwide by different collaboration-oriented businesses. These are a few examples of industries and companies that choose Clinked:
- Media and entertainment: Juniper Post
- Government: FHWA
- Global manufacturing: Welding Alloys
- Architecture: KJ Architects
- Health and safety: SafetyMark
- Accounting: Outbase
- Publishing: Ren Diller
- Technology: Exaget
What is Clinked?
Clinked is a cloud white label client portal that enables secure communication and file sharing within the team or with external members. It offers several solutions aimed to boost collaboration, with a virtual data room being one of them.
What is a white label client portal?
The portal is called “white label” when clients can customize it to their business branding.
How does a client portal work?
A client portal on Clinked enables you to interact with your clients, collaborate with team members, share files, and track all the users’ activity within one cloud software.
What is Clinked's activity stream?
Activity stream Clinked provides a dashboard where you can see all the activities users perform inside the virtual data room. It includes information about who uploaded or deleted files, any comments on certain files or discussions, tasks and events creation and progress, and updates from the members or areas of content you’re following. Moreover, you can send messages to group members via the activity stream section.
What is content following?
It’s a useful collaboration tool provided by the Clinked data room that helps you to stay abreast of all the changes and updates that happen to the content you follow and are interested in. When working on the project, some documents and files will be of more interest to you, and the content following service lets you literally follow all the updates that happen to those files. You’ll receive email notifications every time there’s some change, edit, or comment.
How does Clinked's audit trail work?
Audit trails that the Clinked client portal offers allow you to track all the users’ activity inside a virtual deal room. Audit trails come as CSV reports and include information about who has viewed, downloaded, edited, created, or deleted anything as well as each login’s details.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter