DataroomX VDR Provider
DataroomX is a virtual data room software solution developed by an internet pioneer in Germany in 1995. Clients from different industries use DataroomX services to meet such business requirements as reliable data exchange, secure file storage, and protected collaboration.
The provider stands out from the competition as it has an intuitive user interface, puts an end to non-transparent costs, follows a high data security standard, and can be canceled monthly. These DataroomX advantages come in handy with the processes of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, portfolio management, etc.You can check if the product is suitable for your business by requesting a 14-day free trial on the official website. The trial provides access to the product’s full functionality.
VDR interface has not been provided by the vendor
DataroomX pricing: The DataroomX provider offers three fixed-fee pricing plans: Single, Multi, and Profi. The Single package starts at $295 a month +tax and covers one data room with up to 15 users and unlimited storage. The Multi package includes up to 10 data rooms, at $295 a month +tax each with an additional monthly fee of $106. All DataroomX provider packages are billed on a monthly basis with an option to cancel any time. In case the users wish to leave the data room idle for some time, the provider offers a $53 a month “rest-mode” fee instead of the regular charge.
dataroomx software solutions
The DataroomX virtual data room solution is the only product offered by this provider. Below are some core capabilities of this VDR that streamline workflows and safeguard essential business transactions.
- Intuitive user interface. Teams manage online data rooms easily without incurring the cost of training employees.
- User rights by file. Flexible read-only rights ensure compliance with confidentiality obligations since employees and third parties can only see specific files.
- Protected view. Admins can block the downloading and printing of PDF files. Confidential documents can only be viewed through the dataroomX-Viewer, and each page is watermarked to prevent sensitive data tampering.
- High availability. DataroomX’s innovative technologies guarantee high write and read speeds, broadband networking, and redundant data connectivity for top team performance.
- Monthly cancellation. Unlike other data room providers, DataroomX allows you to terminate your contract at any time — with a month’s notice. Also, customers can leave the virtual data room dormant for €50 per month.
In short, the best use for a DataroomX VDR is in situations where you need to share data with many users securely. But it is important to note that the solution is most suitable for German customers. After all, the provider hosts servers in Germany and complies with German data protection standards.
So, M&A professionals, corporate finance consultants, and tax auditors use the platform to make the due diligence processes more secure and efficient.
Real estate agencies see the tool as practical and powerful for portfolio management.
Furthermore, project developers and public administration get a safe space to keep in touch with relevant stakeholders and support government-to-business communication.
DataroomX offers a high level of protection for confidential information, which is confirmed by the following measures:
- Watermarks and audit-proof access logs
- Data hosting exclusively on servers in Germany
Also, DataroomX has the following certifications:
- SSL-certified data rooms
- Regular audits by Initiative-S data rooms
- TÜV certified data centers in Germany
As per user reviews, the following benefits distinguish the DataroomX technology from other industry offerings:
- Secure data hosting. Since this virtual data room provider chooses reliable approaches to document security, it offers data hosting in Germany, refusing foreign servers.
- Ease of access. Data rooms do not require the installation of any additional application, being easily accessible through a web browser.
- Transparent pricing. Unlike other providers, DataroomX pricing is transparent, and the company doesn’t bill clients by the number of sensitive documents or users.
- Credit from multiple institutions. The vendor receives good credit ratings from various independent institutions, which makes DataroomX a partner with a future.
- Ease of integration. Any company can customize virtual data rooms as needed, up to and including integration into their website.
- Multilingual interface. The software enables multilingual navigation to be convenient for all parties involved.
- Openness to customer requests. If the client has suggestions for add-ons, the provider can develop them as an addition to the virtual data room.
DataroomX’s data room software clients work at law firms, investment banks, real estate companies, and various other corporate enterprises. In particular, these clients include:
- Investment banking — ETHENEA, Schroders
- Corporate — Rakko
- Biotech — Rheinland-Pfalz
- Legal — Mentor AG
- Real estate — Hypo Pfandbrief
There are also some clients from the mining, government, and private equity sectors, but their names are not publicly disclosed.
What is DataroomX?
DataroomX is a secure dataroom that was designed and developed in Germany. The software allows users to exchange and store data according to security standards. Consequently, clients can complete the M&A transaction and due diligence process faster and more efficiently.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter