Digify Virtual Data Room
Digify data room overview
Digify is a digital platform that provides document security and virtual data room services. This platform was founded in 2011 and has two headquarters — in Singapore and San Francisco, California.
Digify’s founders — Augustine Lim and Chwan Ren Lee — are Singaporean. Digify’s primary mission is to ensure file copy protection, file tracking, and access control.
Today, the Digify platform serves more than 350,000 customers in 138 countries. The majority of its customers are large businesses, but some small and medium enterprises use Digify as well.
Digify VDR’s highly intuitive interface, file tracking capabilities, fast customer service assistance, and many helpful user management features are well-known and highly praised among its customers.
For those eager to test the software, Digify provides a 7-day trial version. It grants unlimited access to all its products and mobile access to all of its clients.
Digify pricing is broken into two categories: Business and Enterprise. The Business plan starts at $99 per month. If an enterprise client subscribes to Digify, they provide specific, adjustable terms along with a discount offered pricing structure.
- 1 User
- 3 Data Rooms
- 50 Data Room Guests
- 1 Internal User
- 100 GB Storage
- 3 Users
- 10 Data Rooms
- 200 Data Room Guests
- 3 Internal Users
- 100 GB Storage
- 5 Users
- 25 Data Rooms
- 500 Data Room Guests
- 5 Internal Users
- 100 GB Storage
Digify data room pricing comes in three different pricing solutions — Pro, Team, and Business plans. The Pro plan is for individual needs, while the Team and Business are for companies and their staff or partners. Their Pro plan offers just three data rooms while the Team and Business packages provide 10 and 25, respectively. All plans come with 100 GB of storage with a starting price of $99 monthly, while offering a varying number of data rooms.
All Digify data room pricing plans include multiple data room functions, starting with three data rooms for the least expensive plan. In addition, every administrator has access to a detailed data room activity log, where user behaviors and insights are found.
digify software solutions
Digify provides a range of data-cloud document security services. Nowadays, this platform offers:
- Digital right management (DRM). It helps to set and implement digital rights copyright protection on various types of files — from training materials to ebooks, confidential documents, and other sensitive files.
- Secure email attachments. Thanks to this, you can send files via Outlook and Gmail without having to use Google Drive. The best part? You have full control over attachments even after being sent.
- Developer API. It allows the creation of HIPAA-compliant apps that have many built-in file security features. Users can share sensitive documents securely as encrypted links or embed them right into their web app.
- Digify virtual data room. It provides a secured cloud-based online repository for business and enterprise team members, allowing people to store, exchange, and share documents securely.
Digify data room software is a popular solution from this provider. Among this software’s other valuable features is automated watermarking. It automatically applies a fully customizable watermark on all documents from the recipient’s emails. Also, a screen shield is implemented for every downloaded document, which prevents users from taking screenshots.
digify is best for
The Digify platform can be an excellent solution for sharing files and documents with potential partners and investors. This complex solution can protect any sensitive documents and data from being copied or shared.
It’s a trusted platform for startup fundraising, trade-secret protection, distribution of training materials, VC and PE fundraising, and much more.
Many companies reported a great user experience, excellent functionality, and significant control over this platform’s use. Digify features bring many opportunities for enterprise clients with the following:
- Private equity and venture capital investor relations
- M&A, legal, and real estate due diligence
- Digital rights management
- Internal document distribution
- Financing process analysis
- Board meetings
- Virtual deals and contracts
Digify suits healthcare and medical providers, government agencies, training and education organizations, arts and design, as well as legal organizations. Also, it shows excellent performance as a fundraising platform for startups.
digify compliance certificates
As a trusted and well-known VDR provider, Digify has earned and adheres to numerous security certifications.
Knowing those certificates is essential, as they all bring different capabilities and restrictions to various working processes. Hence, companies save time on decision-making if Digify lacks any of the required certifications.
Digify has earned certificates for the following:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- PCI DSS
- Digify provides an easy, secure, and intuitive connection to any computer or cloud storage service.
- Detailed data room statistics are available for all data room owners and admins.
- Digify offers an expanded set of customization and branding features as compared to other leading providers. Digify allows users to adjust font styles, font sizes, colors, custom banners, etc.
- Every user can create multiple data rooms, with a minimum of three data rooms included in the least expensive pricing plan.
- Digify features an automatic system that allows inviting recipients.
- The product is available on all browsers, operational systems (iOS, Android), and platforms.
- The Digify VDR has an easy-to-use interface with excellent usability.
- The platform provides Outlook and Gmail extensions for sending secure emails.
- Digify can be integrated with Slack, Salesforce, Shopify, and many other apps.
- All files are encrypted with the AES-256 encryption algorithm.
- Customer service assistance can be reached in one of four different ways: email, live chat, phone call, or social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook.
For now, Digify has more than 350,000 clients in 138 countries. Among them are professionals in arts and design, medicine and healthcare, financial, training, education, legal services, and government sectors.
Here are a few examples:
- Government: Malta School of Flying
- Healthcare and medicine: Omeza, StratifiCare, Nuvo
- Venture Capital investment: Kinetic
- Real estate: WeWork
- Education and training: Allakando, Quincus, RTD Learning
- Legal: ThoughtRiver
- Fintech: Flutterwave, Cocoon Capital
What is Digify?
Digify is a virtual data room provider specializing in document and file security and protection. Among available products are secure virtual data rooms, digital right management software, secure email attachments software, and developer API.
How much does Digify cost?
The price of Digify services varies significantly. There are three Business packages at $99, $250, and $1000 per month. Also, all users can become subscribers of the Digify newsletter and get a free 7-day trial. Also, annual subscriptions are available at a 40% discount.
How does Digify work?
Digify has earned and adheres to compliance certificates. They are ISO/IEC 27001:2013, GDPR, HIPAA, FIPS, FEDRAM, PCI DSS, and SOC2. The primary purpose of the Digify platform is to help clients and organizations protect their files from being copied, including screenshots and printing.
Who is Digify’s competition?
DocSend, Firmex, iDeals Virtual Data Room, and ShareVault are Digify’s direct competition.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter