Multipartner Data Room Provider
Multipartner virtual data room
Multipartner VDR is a web-based platform that enables users to store, manage, and share confidential data securely and efficiently. Customers also use it for collaboration and workflow automation.
The company was founded in 2002 in Rome, Italy. Soon new offices opened in the United States, Canada, Spain, France, and Germany. Now Multipartner has clients all over the world, supporting startups and SMEs that require strong protection for sensitive data.
The company doesn’t offer a free trial. However, potential clients can book a demo to assess the platform to see if it meets their requirements. The Multipartner team considers your needs and comes up with the most appropriate solution to manage your projects effectively.
VDR interface has not been provided by the vendor
Multipartner pricing: The Multipartner data room pricing model is not publicly available. According to user reviews, the company follows a custom-quote model based on the company’s size. Other aspects that might affect the final cost are the tools set, the available integrations, storage requirements, and more. Contact the provider’s representative in your region to request a personalized VDR quote for your case.
multipartner data room software
Multipartner offers three software solutions:
- Virtual data room. It’s used for confidential data management and secure communication between stakeholders and investors. Main features include bulk upload, user activity traceability, notifications, advanced search, and Q&A management.
- Workspace data room. It’s good for sharing and managing documents between colleagues and clients in different locations. Features that users like are drag-n-drop, automatic indexing, comments, internal communication, dynamic watermarking, and real-time activity reporting.
- Workflow. The solution helps with designing and managing business processes. It also enables a seamless organization of daily activities, which reduces time and human errors. Helpful tools include a flowchart builder, customized configurations, and deadline control. Workflow can also be integrated with a VDR solution.
Any sized-businesses from any industry can count on the Multipartner virtual data room to keep corporate projects on track and share confidential information. Sectors already taking advantage of the VDR include:
- Corporate governance
- Real estate
- Finance and banking
Companies use Multipartner features for:
- Due diligence. Securely send and store confidential documents when conducting due diligence.
- M&A. Facilitate M&A deals or venture capital transactions by giving buyers secure access to your organization’s data.
- IPO. Going public? Multipartner can help with workflow management, collaboration between parties, reporting, and analytics.
- Tenders. Check and manage the documents between multiple bidders at the same time.
- Fund management. Share confidential information with prospective investors and easily track their file activity.
- Franchising. Confidently share operational know-how and confidential documents between franchisors and franchisees.
Multipartner has obtained the following certifications:
- ISO/IEC 27001. The certificate is recognized worldwide. It ensures the company is aligned with the best information security practices. Server farms located in Italy are also ISO/IEC 27001 certified.
- ISO/IEC 27017-27018. ISO 27017 is the international standard on how to manage cloud security, while ISO 27018 addresses the requirements of data protection law.
- ISO 9001. This is an international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system.
- Ernst & Young. Multipartner uses Ernst & Young to certify its financial statements.
The security features developed for clients’ data protection include:
- Multi-factor authentication. The system requires a user to provide two or more verification factors to gain access.
- Advanced backups. No lost information in the case of a data breach.
- Disaster recovery. Regain access to your documentation should unforeseen events cause data loss.
- Dynamic watermarks. Each file is watermarked automatically with a username, date, and time of viewing.
- Protocol TLS/HTTPS. It ensures all information is encrypted and protected.
Here’s what customers like the most about Multipartner data room software:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use platform. You don’t need any IT expertise to start using the software right away.
- Customized service. Choose the solution based on its features, storage space, and duration suitable for your organization.
- Multilingual customer service. Get 24/7/365 assistance in English, Spanish, Italian, or French.
- A mobile app. Two apps, Authenticus and M|VDR Mobilis, are available for Android and iOS.
- Convenient tools. Users note they especially like the new-document notifications, advanced search, OCR, drag-n-drop, and bulk download.
- Multi-device access. The data room functions seamlessly on all devices and in all browsers without having to install additional software.
- Sustainability. The company collaborates with Treedom, a platform that allows anyone to plant trees and make the planet greener. Thus, Multipartner purchased a virtual mini-forest and now plants a tree with every new client.
Multipartner VDR has clients in EMEA, the UK, the USA, Latin America, and other countries all around the globe. These include all-size businesses that use the platform for M&A, due diligence, fundraising, franchising, licensing, tenders, and board communications.
The company’s clients and their industries are:
- Finance: BBVA
- Tourism: Hotasa, Boscolo Group
- Telecommunication: TIM
- Biotechnology: Life Length, PODOPHARM
- Manufacturing: Prima Industrie, Siderurgica Balboa, CDP Immobiliare
- Fashion: Moncler
- Transportation: Industria Italiana Autobus, Tirrenia
- Agriculture: Isagro
- Energy: Iren Energia, Isofoton
- Healthcare: Innate Pharma, Sorin Group, Vissum
What is Multipartner?
Multipartner is a virtual data room created for businesses that need to store and share confidential files and collaborate securely. The company protects organizations’ data and information, supports complex business operations, and automates workflows.
How much does Multipartner cost?
As the company offers tailor-made solutions, customers need to contact the sales team to learn more about Multipartner data room pricing. They can also request a demo to see how the platform works to see if it meets their requirements.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter