Open Source Contract Management
Open Source CM review
Open Source CM is a cloud-based software solution for managing confidential documents during various projects and transactions. OpenSource is a suitable choice for small, medium, and large businesses in various industries, including law, finance, biotech, government, and more.
Open Source CM is a product of OpenSource Inc., a SaaS and data room solution founded in 1995 in San Francisco, CA. Open Source cloud management services are supported via two offices — the headquarters in San Francisco and a Europe-oriented division in Tel Aviv.
Open Source cloud management solutions provide a set of secure dataroom features such as access rights limitations, encryption, and activity reporting. Open Source employs AWS hardware and services to guarantee users’ data security and communications protection.
Open Source CM is accessible through an internet browser, regardless of the user’s operating system. The platform does not offer offline extensions or smartphone applications.
Open Source contract management software cost formation follows a fixed per-feature fee model. The final price depends on the customer’s selected plan, additional functions, and payment method. Free trial options are only available for select non-profit organizations.
VDR interface has not been provided by the vendor
Open Source Cloud Management pricing.
The Open Source Cloud Management platform offers three pricing plans: Basic OSCM, Pro OSCM, and Enterprise OSCM. The Basic plan starts at $500 a month, billed annually. The plan includes unlimited users, reporting, and Office 365 integration. It is important to note that Basic users might be subjected to a $2,500 yearly add-on that covers an advanced API library setup and maintenance. The API library features Google Drive, DocuSign, Salesforce, Dropbox, and more. Non-profit organizations and educational establishments receive special pricing for the Open Source Cloud Management platform.
opensource inc. software solutions
Open Source contract management software is the only product currently supplied by OpenSource Inc. The platform allows its users to secure confidential information, communicate with each other, and collaborate on key decisions.
open source contract management software use cases
Open Source cloud management is a tool for ensuring document security and facilitating due diligence processes. Due to the software’s high contract processing capacity, it is a popular choice among law firms, real estate companies, and other organizations that heavily rely on paperwork.
Open Source CM is a suitable software option for small and medium businesses, as well as enterprises across many industries. Many OpenSource clients come from legal, financial, healthcare, government, and non-profit sectors.
The Open Source CM software delivers the necessary tools for:
- Storing and exchanging sensitive documents, for example, intellectual property records
- Initiating or undergoing M&A
- Processing various financial transactions
- Reviewing and storing numerous contracts
- Navigating complex procedures like loan syndication
open source cm security compliance certificates
The contract management software Open Source is the SaaS solution with the software developed in-house. However, the company outsources the hardware to facilitate data exchange and security.
Open Source CM is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers. AWS security standards and practices carry the following certifications and compliances:
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27017
- ISO 27018
- SOC 1, 2 & 3
- CSA, and others
open source cm advantages
As a platform for contract management, Open Source delivers plenty of instruments for processing, exchanging, and storing documents. Other beneficial capabilities of Open Source CM software include:
- Extensive API library. Open Source CM integrates with over 2,500 external applications, including Zoom, Microsoft Office, DocuSign, Box, and more. Custom APIs allow users to adjust the platform to the requirements of their project and operate more effectively.
- Usage convenience. Open Source cloud management platform ensures high efficiency with an intuitive user interface and quick file location tools, such as full text search. Open Source CM is also a SaaS solution that does not require additional software to perform at full capacity.
- High-grade security. Open Source CM protects users’ sensitive data with instruments that establish role-based access rights, perform activity analytics, and encrypt all data transfers and communications.
- Workflow optimization. Open Source cloud management platform allows users to synchronize schedules, assign tasks, receive custom notifications, and integrate with the corporate Microsoft Outlook extension.
open source contract management software users
Open Source CM is a flexible solution capable of fulfilling the business requirements of small, medium, and enterprise-scale organizations. OpenSource Inc.’s data room product is also cost effective compared to many competing solutions.
Open Source CM software is employed by companies worldwide, with most users coming from North America and Europe.
Open Source cloud management does not disclose the details of their previous and current customers. However, based on the user reviews and the comparison with similar data room providers, it is safe to say that Open Source CM technology is a smart investment for companies in the following segments:
- Investment banking
- Real estate
- Private equity
What is Open Source Cloud Management?
Open Source Cloud Management or Open Source CM is a virtual data room solution that allows its users to store and share data during various transactions. Open Source CM is often implemented for processing contracts, organizing internal workflows, and facilitating due diligence process practices.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter