Ansarada Virtual Data Room
Ansarada is a virtual data room platform developed by Ansarada Group Ltd., an Australian software provider established in 2005 and headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
The company was rebranded in 2017 and merged with Thedocyard Ltd. in 2020, transforming into Ansarada Group Ltd.
Ansarada operates internationally, with offices in the US, the UK, Australia, China, Malaysia, Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Ansarada’s secure virtual data rooms help companies of any size centralize business decisions — share sensitive documents, prepare reports, contact investors, and more.
You can subscribe for a 14-day free trial and request a free demo on the website.
- Unlimited guests (€39 per user)
- Free and unlimited data
- 1 virtual data room
- Unlimited guests (€39 per user)
- Minimum 3 users
- Unlimited guests (€39 per user)
Ansarada data room pricing is quite unique as it offers its plans according to the data plan and duration needs of clients. There’s the 250mb ($499), 1GB ($1,299), 2GB ($1,799), 4GB ($2,499), and above 4GB plans available. In terms of duration, clients can choose monthly which tags along with the 250mb ($499) plan, 3-month ($424), 6-month ($374), or annual plan ($299) depending on their needs. The Ansarada tender platform offers its own unique pricing for tender processes like feasibility studies or RFP.
Secure document management
- Drag-n-drop upload and bulk download. Drag-n-drop files and folders from your desktop to the VDR and download them in bulk. The system numbers your index automatically.
- Cloud storage integration. Import files from online repositories — Google Drive, Box, DropBox, and OneDrive. Synchronize VDR with these tools to streamline workflows.
- Secure document viewer. Open PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, and other files on the platform. You can edit documents by uploading new versions to the data room.
- Document navigation and filtering. Locate confidential materials using filters, keywords, and phrases. Limit search locations and find documents by type and folder based on view history, last edit, upload date, etc.
Redaction + collaboration
You can centralize your workflows with Ansarada’s collaboration functionalities:
- Q&A section. You can assign experts, create question subjects, and attach files to questions. You can also limit question submissions and link Q&A to email addresses.
- Audit trail. Generate reports on Q&A activities. Monitor questions, documents, answers, and subject-matter experts.
- Redaction tools. Redact files in real-time using configurable text markups. Search for specific phrases and words and auto-detect personally identifiable information like email addresses, phone numbers, names, etc.
Deal preparation workflows – Ansarada Workflow
Ansarada features Workflow, a comprehensive tool to keep tabs on your deal progress. It provides the following capabilities:
- Work stream management. Switch between your project work streams and track the progress using checklists and scores. Save your workflows as templates and export them to Excel.
- Tasks and notifications. Assign tasks to speed up deal preparation. Update task properties and send notifications.
- Project management. Ansarada allows you to create projects, link them to data rooms, and check their performance over time. Track deal readiness using key performance indicators based on Ansarada’s deal database statistics.
AI-driven deal reporting
Companies make emotionless decisions using Ansarada’s AI prediction tools and VDR reporting capabilities:
- AI-driven insights. Ansarada’s AI module generates insights on bidder activity and predicts whether the deal is successful. The system analyzes your project success based on 30,000 completed transactions.
- Project activity reports. Generate VDR reports with color-coded graphs on documents, users, Q&A, and security. Enable file tracking, document views, Q&A statistics, redaction history, and more.
- Excel export. Export your entire VDR activity snapshot into Excel. View activity by date, week, month, quarter, etc.
Document security policies + user management features
Ansarada enables the following document security functionalities:
- Granular access permissions. Control who can view files and folders in the data room. Restrict users from confidential documents so that they won’t suspect their existence.
- Remote self-destruct. The system remotely deletes downloaded files from any device. Configure file access expiration and set up file self-destruction upon expiry.
- Full control over user rights. Disable or enable editing, saving, printing, and redaction. You can manage associated user permissions.
- Buy-side and sell-side rights + reporting. Manage security controls based on the transaction side. Enable security tracking and generate respective reports.
what is ansarada virtual data room best for?
Ansarada is the best solution for complex business processes — mergers and acquisitions, IPO, fundraising, bankruptcy and restructuring, and more.
The VDR serves as a governance and project management platform for the corporate sector, government organizations, healthcare institutions, legal entities, and others.
Ansarada data room software complies with GDPR and ISO 27001 standards. Additionally, the platform is hosted on Amazon Web Services dedicated servers that comply with:
- SOC 1/2/3
- PCI DSS Level 1
- FIPS 140-2
advantages of ansarada vdr
Ansarada features a few extra benefits alongside industry-leading VDR functionalities:
- User-friendly interface. Ansarada VDR features a one-page interface with intuitive navigation and AI tools that sort documents based on their content.
- Best-in-class digital security policies. Ansarada applies 256-bit encryption and SSL connection and regularly scans the platform for malware and vulnerabilities.
- Reliable customer service assistance. You can contact the customer support team 24/7 and benefit from a dedicated project manager.
- Mobile access. Ansarada is available on mobile devices.
- Transparent Ansarada data room pricing policies. The cheapest Ansarada pricing plan starts at 499 AUD per month.
Ansarada delivers VDR solutions to over 10,000 companies worldwide in corporate, legal, investment banking, private equity, and other sectors.
Most Ansarada customers are international enterprises, like Nestlé or Deloitte. Remarkable Ansarada clients include:
- Investment banking – Suncorp, Morgan Stanley
- Corporate – Coca-Cola, Greenlit Brands
- Biotech – Zenitas, Nexus Primary Health
- Government – Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Australian Government
- Mining – Glencore, Rio Tinto
- Legal – MinterEllison, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Real estate – Colliers International, JLL
- Private equity – CVC, KKR & Co
What is Ansarada?
Ansarada is a virtual data room developed by Ansarada Group Ltd., an Australian business software provider.
Who are the typical users of Ansarada?
Typical Ansarada users include investors, legal firms, banks, and businesses.
What level of support does Ansarada offer?
Ansarada offers dedicated 24/7 technical and sales customer support via online chat, phone, and email. You can also access webinars, video tutorials, and blog guides.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter