Brainloop Data Room
Brainloop is a virtual data room (VDR) software that ensures the safe storage of corporate confidential information, supervisory board communication, and highly secure collaboration both internally and with external business partners.
The Brainloop VDR company was founded in 2000 with headquarters in Munich, Germany. It also has subsidiaries in Switzerland and Austria.
Brainloop was acquired by the Diligent corporation in 2018. The Brainloop virtual data room offers a free-trial period for potential subscribers to explore the platform and test available features.
Brainloop pricing: Brainloop pricing isn’t publicly disclosed. According to online reviews, the platform falls into the upper range for its market segment. The final price reflects the project size, customization and integration requirements, and the amount of user training. Based on the public’s opinion, Brainloop data room’s cost is best suitable for enterprise-scale organizations. Contact the provider to request a customized estimate of the cost of Brainloop.
brainloop data room solutions
Brainloop doesn’t only focus on virtual data room software. The services they provide include day-to-day business needs, such as secure storage of confidential documents, board meetings preparation, corporate management, and effective collaboration within the team.
Below are Brainloop’s main products:
- Brainloop MeetingSuite — a board management solution that facilitates and secures board meetings.
- Brainloop BoardRoom — a platform that improves board communication and follows strict compliance requirements at the same time.
- Brainloop DealRoom — the Brainloop online data room itself that ensures the company’s sensitive data security during complex financial transactions.
- Brainloop CollaborationRoom — a solution that guarantees the protection of important documents and other sensitive information during internal and external project collaboration.
Brainloop features perfectly fit the needs of organizations of all sizes — from small companies and startups to large corporations.
Brainloop’s most common use cases are:
- Board communications
- M&A transactions
- Board management
- Property management
- Biotech out-licensing
- Intellectual property protection
The Brainloop virtual data room is mainly used in the following industries:
- Manufacturing and technology
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotech
- Legal and business services
- Energy and utilities
- Real estate and construction
Brainloop provides top-tier security with the help of the following measures:
- All Brainloop’s applications undergo external security audits several times a year.
- The information you upload to the virtual data room is protected from unauthorized access thanks to the data centers in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany.
- The Brainloop virtual data room is ISO 27001 certified.
- Brainloop adheres to FINMA RS 18/3 requirements. Compliance was confirmed by an independent auditor.
- The Brainloop VDR complies with the highest level of TCDP data protection requirements.
- The in-built calendar enables you to keep track of project-specific deadlines. This way, you’re always up-to-date with the project activities and can react proactively if issues arise.
- The software streamlines user engagement thanks to several integrations. Brainloop data rooms directly integrate with Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP, Lotus Notes, and other third-party applications.
- Admins control users’ access rights. The document collections uploaded to the Brainloop virtual data room are safe thanks to such access security features as granular permissions and time-limited access.
- It’s easy to use and set up the software. Brainloop is a SaaS product, which means you don’t need any extra plugins to set it up — just open it via any browser. What’s more, managing large volumes of uploaded files is effortless thanks to automatic indexing.
- The Brainloop virtual data room offers improved collaboration. This is possible due to the in-built Q&A module, where potential investors and other parties can leave questions and get prompt answers. This greatly streamlines the transaction.
- The security of your confidential details is on a high level. Corporate documentation is protected thanks to dynamic watermarking, two-factor authentication, Chinese walls, and operator protection.
- Brainloop software is mobile-friendly. It’s convenient to access the Brainloop VDR via mobile phone or tablet. The software perfectly operates both on iPhone and Android.
The Brainloop virtual data room mainly serves the needs of customers from the countries of the DACH market (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). However, it’s also widely used around the world.
These are a few examples of Brainloop’s clients based on the industry:
|Manufacturing and technology||
|Healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotech||
|Legal and business services||
|Energy and utilities||
|Real estate and construction||
What is Brainloop?
Brainloop is a virtual data room solution that ensures the secure storing and sharing of confidential files, as well as safe collaboration between all the parties involved.
How much does Brainloop cost?
Brainloop data room pricing is unclear since there is no information on the website. For more detailed Brainloop pricing, contact the support team or a sales representative. Additionally, potential customers can test the platform by taking advantage of the free trial.
- Less than 25 GB
- 25 GB to 100 GB
- 100 GB to 1 TB
- Flexible Storage (More than 1 TB)
- Up to 10 users
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 100 users
- Doesn’t matter